Chiropractic is a type of medicine based on the scientific fact that our nervous system controls or influences the function of every tissue and cell in your body. Interference of the nervous system will affect how the nerves communicate to every muscle, tissue, and organ in our body.
By removing the interference of the nerve, the body will heal itself.
Once the Doctor finds these areas of misalignments the chiropractor will adjust these areas gently using his/her hands with synergistic technologies, remove the interference of the nerve, which will help reduce the pain or discomfort to the area in which the nerve is affecting.
Natural Neuropathy treatment
The treatment we provide has four main goals…
- Optimize the environment within the body for nerve healing.
- Increase blood flow to the nerves.
- Stimulate the nerves that are damaged (small fiber, large diameter, or motor nerves) to reduce pain and improve balance.
- Decrease brain-based pain.
Our exclusive treatment system increases blood flow to the nerves in the feet and/or hands, which helps to rejuvenate nerves naturally and has returned many of our patient’s feet and/or hands to normal (see testimonials below). No surgery. No addictive medications.
Auto Accident care
Whiplash injury, Neck pain, Headaches, Low back pain are mostly associated with car accidents, pain from those injuries might keep you out of work, prevent you from enjoying your activities, or may affect your daily life.
At Better Life Health & Wellness Our staff works so hard to provide you the care that you deserve to heal completely from your injury and avoid future injuries.
If you were injured in a collision, don’t wait to seek treatment for pain, injury. Take an action today and call the office today or request the next available appointment online.
- In our office we combine physiotherapy modalities with chiropractic care in order to relief pain, increase circulation, increase ROM, reduce inflammation, reduce edema, enhance tissue healing and much more. Some of the physiotherapy modalities that we use in our office include:
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation
- Interferential current
- Infrared therapy
- Lumbar Traction